Auckland City-Living Management Ltd is a trustworthy property management company in Auckland City Center acting as a professional property manager contracted by you to give a hassle free management of all matters regarding your investment properties. We manage rental apartments and houses in Auckland Central and all suburbs.
We take care of all jobs related to property management, such as advertising for tenants, taking applications, accessing their creditability, negotiating the term and rent, doing regular inspection reports, making sure rent payments are received on time and dealing with all complaints and concerns from you or your tenants.
Having us as your agent looking after your properties and tenants will save your time and money in the long run with our competitive management packages, and fees.
Looking for a right property manager is crucial for your rental properties. We can guarantee as:
Competitive fees to give you best return
- Only 6% + GST to manage your properties. (Negotiable if manage more than one property for the same owner)
- The new customer enjoys 2 months free management.
Professionalism and Outstanding Service
- A member of REINZ ( Real Estate Institution of New Zealand)
- Our company is a REINZ accredited agency
- Our manager has over 10 years work experience in property management industry and our staffs are highly trained property managers.
- The small team provides more personalized services, and each property manager only manage up to 100 rental properties to ensure the quality of service to our landlords and tenants
- Our company has been providing trustworthy services since 2011
- We have tenants database and do “open homes” to get your apartment & houses rented quickly than other agencies.
- Multi-language marketing will also enable us to get more prospective tenants.
- Our office opens 6 days a week. You can contact us 7 days a week for any urgent tenancy queries.
- Our Property Managers Available 24/7 for Emergencies to help your tenants.
- We take the responsibility of your money seriously by balancing accounts daily and maintaining a zero tolerance attitude towards rental arrears.
- A rental statement is emailed to Landlords on a Monthly or Fortnightly basis.
Contact us now to get your free consultation, competitive management rates, and professional service